The jigger is one of the most important tools in a bartender’s arsenal. However, there are a lot of styles out there to choose from which can make it overwhelming and hard to decide. Here are our favorite jiggers that we’ve found so far: Acme Barware Stainless Steel Double Jigger – This jigger is reliable and well-made. Looks great on the bar! OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup with Spout – Love the spout, but sometimes get frustrated with the angle (doesn’t hold liquor well). Cocktail Kingdom Professional Liquor Pourer Bottle Top Variations Set – Great for measuring out ingredient amounts for cocktails or shots!
Here are the best jigger on the market today.
Best Jiggers Reviews In 2022
1. OXO SteeL Double Jigger
- Two sided - flip for different measurements
- Soft, non-slip grip for comfortable pouring
- One side measures a Jigger: 1-1/2-Ounce capacity with 3/4-Ounce and 1/3-Ounce increments, other side measures 1/4-Ounce, 1/2-Ounce and 1-Ounce increments
- Permanent laser-etched measurements won't wear off
- Dishwasher safe
Our Double Jigger does sextuple duty, with one side that measures 1/3 oz, 3/4 oz and 1 1/2 oz (a jigger), while the other measures 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz. The soft, non-slip grip wraps around the durable stainless steel body for comfortable pouring.
Tired of your measuring glasses clinking together as you pour? The OXO SteeL Double Jigger makes it easy to get a consistent dose every time. The dual-sided jigger allows you to flip the top over and measure a different amount or two different amounts. Soft, non-slip grip and nylon construction make pouring easy.
The OXO SteeL Double Jigger with permanent measurements is great for making cocktails. The jigger measures 1-1/2 ounces on one side, 3/4 ounces at one end, and 1/3 ounces at the other. On the other side is a 1/4 ounce, 1/2 ounce, and 1-ounce measure. This jigger will not lose its markings in the dishwasher and is made from stainless steel to maintain its form.
2. Silver Bell Jigger with Measurements Inside
- Sleek Modern Design - Customized for a career bartender, this cocktail measuring jigger has everything a bar needs to measure & create perfect cocktails. This bar jigger has an ergonomic design for comfort and will instantly raise your street cred the second you touch it.
- Built to Last: We've spared no expense in making a cocktail measuring cup that will last a lifetime! Our bartender jigger is made from stainless steel 304 with a polished stainless steel finish. Heavy duty and guaranteed to NEVER rust, break, or bend.
- Pour with Confidence - The perfect tool for beginners and pros alike! Our cocktail jigger is precision-engraved with every measurement line you’ll need to make tasty drinks. Marks include 1/4oz, 1/2oz, 3/4oz, 1oz, 1 1/4oz, 1 1/2oz, 1 3/4oz, and 2oz.
- Less Waste - You can be the fastest bartender in the world, but that doesn't matter if you aren't accurate. Use this alcohol measuring jigger to be both fast and accurate. The straight edge lip helps reduce liquor waste and results in more balanced cocktails.
- The Bell of the Ball - The bell jigger design is more comfortable to hold between your fingers than its Japanese counterpart. It glides through your fingers without friction and has a wider mouth to prevent spillage when you're in the weeds!
The idea that started with a home-built bar and video camera with just Chris and Julia has grown greatly! Nowadays, we’re headquartered in Carlsbad, California, and have a great and growing team of people who are all dedicated to serving the craft bar community.
Our products, created specifically for bartenders and mixologists, found their way into home bars. We couldn’t be happier to provide the same beautiful and professional bar tools to everyone who loves cocktails!
We hope you enjoy making cocktails and mocktails with our bar tools as much as we’ve loved crafting them.
we’re Chris and Julia, the husband-wife team who founded A Bar Above way back in our dining room in 2013.
Chris was working as a professional bartender and was frustrated with poor-quality tools that rusted and broke behind his high-volume bar. We decided to do something about it!
We’re dedicated to creating the best products we can. Thank you for supporting us and the hospitality industry!
In 2013, founders Chris and Julia built a bar in their dining room and launched A Bar Above.
What started as an educational website quickly became a trusted bar industry resource. Armed with Chris’ decade of bar experience, they partnered with a factory and launched their premium barware in 2016.
Since then, A Bar Above has launched a full line of premium barware and plans to continue offering new products. All while supporting our mission of “Serving the people who Serve Great Drinks!”
We’re a small family-owned business of former and current hospitality folks dedicated to serving the hospitality industry and helping the world make better drinks!
We “give back” to the hospitality community through bartender education, financial support, and career programs. When you buy from A Bar Above, you support the hospitality industry and its people!
A bartender selects every product for bartenders. We work with our factories to create sturdy, reinforced barware designed to work hard and look great – even in the harshest commercial environment. Whether working behind the busiest bar or making cocktails at home, our barware is guaranteed to last!
3. Barfly Cocktail Measuring Jigger
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Crafted with a stainless steel mirror finish exterior and satin finish interior to hide wear, featuring a gold plated contrasting center band
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: 1 x 2 oz capacity with external markings for easy identification; internal marking lines at ½, ¾, 1 ½ oz
- BARWARE ESSENTIAL: Tall, slim shape facilitates smooth and easy pouring; Precise and consistent measurements for exact pours to help you craft the perfect cocktail
- EASY TO CLEAN: To maximize the performance and longevity of your Barfly products, hand washing with mild soap and warm water is recommended. Avoid detergents containing bleach or heavy chlorination
- BARFLY MIXOLOGY GEAR: Fine barware for the professional bartender or the at-home enthusiast; Barfly has all the tools needed to help craft the perfect cocktail
Fine barware for the professional bartender and home enthusiast. Barfly mixology gear has everything you need to shake, stir, and pour The perfect cocktail. The collection is designed to ensure masterful results with various tools for making perfect cocktails. From prep to garnish, this comprehensive line of hard-working barware and accessories is designed for precision, control, and accuracy. Add an exciting vibe to your bar or party with Barfly mixology gear and professional Tools. They perform consistently well and look great.
Ensure your cocktails masterfully, accurately, and consistently with our extensive line of measuring tools. Whether you’re looking for jiggers, cups, or measuring spoons, we’ve got the tools in the finishes and styles you love to create each cocktail as it was designed to taste.
Features A Stainless Steel
The Barfly Cocktail Measuring Jigger is easy to use and easy to clean. The exterior features a stainless steel mirror finish and satin interior, while the contrasting gold center band adds durability, style, and color. The jigger measures 1 x 2 oz and has external markings for quick identification, with internal measuring lines at ½, ¾, 1 ½ oz.
4. Zulay Kitchen Shot Measure Jigger For Bartending
- Great Quality: Our stainless steel Japanese double jigger looks and feels every bit the premium product. With its clean lines and brushed finish, this jigger certainly stands out. Accurate and cleanly etched calibration markers go in a complete circumference for more accurate measuring. It has a good heft and balances nicely between your fingers. The cups have enough space left when at full capacity making it easy to pour without spilling a single drop.
- Perfect Accuracy: Engraved calibration marks inside each cup give you perfect pouring measurements. Large cup holds up to 2oz and has its mark at 1.5oz. Small cup has a capacity of 1oz and has its marks at 0.5oz and 0.75oz. The bell shape is elegant and balances perfectly between two fingers. The steep angles and wide openings make it easy to fill & pour without spilling a single drop.
- Durable & Secure Materials: Our jigger is crafted with the highest standards. Made of durable 304(18/8), food grade stainless steel. It is certified as dishwasher friendly, making this jigger one of the best alcohol mixer utensils.
- Budget Friendly: Out jigger is very well priced. Its excellent build & quality are meant to give you a professional air and make your cocktail-making more enjoyable and nuanced.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our double-sided jigger and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this product will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed. If it does not, we got you covered. Chances are, you will never need to reach out.
Unmistakably our jiggers are designed to deliver consistent results every time you use one. They offer a true sense of balance and control with cleanly etched calibration markers going around the entire circumference for more accurate measuring.
Kitchen Shot Measure Jigger
Get your bartender skills on point with our ZLAKE Kitchen Shot Measure Jigger. This professional bartender-grade jigger features engraved calibration marks inside each cup and made it easy to measure out shots of 1oz, 0.5oz, and 0.75oz. The steep angles and wide openings make it easy to fill & pour without spilling a single drop. Made from stainless steel, this jigger will last you a lifetime, so buy one for yourself or as a gift for your favorite drunk friend!
Alcohol Mixer Utensils
Zulay Kitchen Shot Measure Jigger for Bartending is made of 304(18/8), stainless steel. It is certified as dishwasher friendly, making this jigger one of the best alcohol mixer utensils. Zulay Kitchen Shot Measure Jigger for Bartending has a durable and secure design, making it a perfect choice for your bar needs.
5. Briout Jigger for Bartending
- QUALITY: High grade sturdy 18/8 stainless steel, thickening design, increased durability and shock resistance
- DESIGN: Rolled lip and professional welded structure make double jigger generous and beautiful, comfortable to touch
- PRECISION: Internal permanent laser etching measurements (1-1/2oz, 3/4oz, 1/2oz) won't wear off for achieving accurate measurement
- DOUBLE HEAD: Japanese jigger dual purpose design (1oz and 2oz) for any cocktail recipes, flexible conversion, keeping pouring without slowing down
- OPERATION: Easy to operate with one hand and keep stable between your fingers, perfect for bartenders to make delicious cocktails
Briout Jigger for Bartending is a great addition to your barware collection at home. It’s made from high-grade stainless steel and designed with a thickening design to ensure excellent durability and shock resistance. Great for making cocktails, accurate measurements, pouring and mixing juices, juices, cocktails and punches.
Jigger Generous And Beautiful
Briout Jigger is made of high-quality stainless steel, convenient to use and clean. It has a rolled lip and professional welded structure that make the double jigger generous and beautiful, which has a certain amount of weight in your hand when you use it, making it more comfortable to use. Due to its large capacity, one only needs to rotate the jigger twice instead of three times as with other jiggers.
Facilitate Accurate Pours
This jigger’s internal permanent laser etching markings will not wear off, so you can accurately measure your ingredients every time. Features an extra large opening and a narrow base to facilitate accurate pours, with non-skid feet for stability and an attractive top design that looks great on bar tops.
6. US Standard Jigger
- Stepped measurements for excellent visual aid in low light. Make accurate pours and build your cocktail with confidence.
- Double-sided to provide a multitude of measurements to fit any cocktail recipe.
- Food-grade stainless steel for a durable jigger that won't let you down.
- Engineered for accuracy. Don't get caught with other jiggers that could potentially be costing your bar and restaurant money with sloppy over-pours.
- Designed by bartenders to be the ultimate tool for craft cocktails.
Double-sided jigger with stepped volume markings for intuitive, user-friendly measuring. Made of top-tier food-grade stainless steel resulting in a robust quality for superior longevity. This is a great jigger for making accurately measured cocktails. The US Standard Jigger is the right choice for your home bar or restaurant.
This dual-sided jigger is the perfect tool to help you build the perfect cocktail. It features a stepped design so you can accurately measure spirits in low light and ensure each cocktail your craft is as delicious as the last.
Accurate Us Standard Jigger
Craft cocktails without fail with our professional and accurate US Standard Jigger. We’ve engineered this bar tool for accuracy, and it’s made of the finest food-grade stainless steel for durable jiggers you can rely on again and again. Its sleek design makes it easy to measure spirits by volume and weight so that you can achieve perfect blends every time.
7. Thirsty Rhino Duo, Double-Sided Stainless Steel Cocktail Jigger
- Two sided jigger with two volume measurements: 2 oz (60 ml) top side, 1 oz (30 ml) bottom side
- Made from high quality 18/8 stainless steel in a brushed silver finish
- Measurements: 3 1/8 inches tall x 2 1/8 inches diameter
- Dishwasher safe
- Perfect for any home, hobby or professional bartender, pour alcohol accurately when crafting your favorite cocktail!
The Thirsty Rhino Duo Jigger is a versatile addition to your bar accessories. Made of brushed stainless steel and featuring 1 oz and 2 oz measurements, it helps you pour alcohol accurately when crafting your favorite cocktail. Use for mixing mimosas, bloody marys, margaritas, Moscow mules, martinis, and other classic drinks. The Duo is dishwasher safe and cleans up easily. Add a measure of style, swag, and class while bartending!
Rhino Duo Cocktail Jigger
Contoured, weighted, and easy to use, the Thirsty Rhino Duo cocktail jigger is all you need to make perfectly balanced cocktails. Made from high-quality 18/8 stainless steel in a brushed silver finish, this double-sided jigger features two volume measurements: 2 oz (60 ml) top side and 1 oz (30 ml) bottom side.
Double-sided Stainless Steel Cocktail Jigger
The Thirsty Rhino Double-Sided Stainless Steel Cocktail Jigger is the perfect tool for your home or professional bar. This sleek, stainless steel jigger features measurements on both sides of the jigger so that you can accurately measure any amount of alcohol quickly and easily. It’s easy to store, dishwasher safe, and ready for many years of use.
8. American Metalcraft JG1 Japanese-Style Jigger, Stainless Steel
- Product and feature: stainless steel
- Feature: 1/2 oz. x 1Oz capacity
- Feature: 1-3/4 inch
Stainless steel professional bar jigger by American Metalcraft. 1/2 oz. x 1Oz capacity. It makes cocktail making easy and elegant. Complete with a clear measurement window and measure guide on the side of the spout, so you always know how much liquid is in your glass.
Brushed Stainless Steel
This professional-quality Japanese-style jigger is made of brushed stainless steel. It has a wide bowl, which makes it easy to measure each ingredient and keeps the ingredients from spilling over. The long handle makes this jigger comfortable to hold, while its weighted base keeps it steady while you pour.
Bottle To Break Up Sediment
This American Metalcraft Japanese-Style Jigger is made from stainless steel and is ideal for any bar or restaurant. It has a 1 fluid ounce capacity and a clear, molded body with a ribbed spout to make measuring easier. This jigger fits over the lip of your bottle to break up sediment during the pouring process, so you can accurately pour drinks every time. The American Metalcraft JG1 Japanese Style Jigger is dishwasher safe for quick cleanup.
Buying Guide: Best Jiggers
Jiggers are used to measure, thus that should be its main purpose. Markings on jiggers with incremental measures should be legible and unambiguous. Choosing the appropriate gauge for your usage frequency will be quite beneficial. By carefully pouring the liquid, avoid spills. It should also be balanced properly to prevent tipping over.
Stainless steel jiggers typically endure a long period because to their durability. But get a high-quality stainless steel jigger rather than a low-cost one. Corrosion could be the outcome of the latter.
Jiggers ought to feel well in the hand and fit snugly. Make sure to sometimes twist and turn when using a jigger. In general, aching hands can result from using a tool, regardless of how flexible it is.
If you’re clumsy but have big hands, you should utilize the bell jigger. It fits comfortably in your palm, has an ergonomic design, and is stable on the bar counter. Make sure it is simple to use, even in your kitchen.
Materials and Designs
The design should be driven by personality and needs. Select a fire pit that blends well with the style and theme of your bar and is secure to use. Make sure the stainless steel is constructed from high-quality, food-grade materials. Examine the evaluations to learn how your chosen jigger will perform in a real-world bar setting.
FAQs About Jigger
Which jigger is right for me?
Angular jiggers have angled surfaces, as the name implies, so that measurements can be seen much more clearly. When you look directly down, the markings are visible, making it easier to obtain the right amount.
How big should a jigger be?
A jigger is a stainless steel measuring device that looks like an hourglass. Almost any housewares store or online retailer has these, and they are very cheap. A jigger, or 1.5 ounces, is usually measured out with the larger cup. Half a jigger, or 3/4 ounce, is normally the smaller cup.
How does Japanese style jigger work?
Jigger With 2 Ounce and 2 Ounce Capacity – Stainless Steel. A glass measuring 1 oz (30ml) over 2 oz (60ml), with markings on the inside for 12 oz (15ml), 3 4 oz (22ml), and 1 1 2 oz (45ml). Brushed stainless steel 18/8. For obtaining precise measurements, it must be accurate and consistent. The genuine article from Cocktail Kingdom.
What is Jigger’s shot count?
In addition to the jigger shot, which contains 1.5 ounces of jigger, there is a smaller shot called a jigger shot. However, judging by the number of shots a jigger can accommodate and its capacity, there is no way to tell.
What is the proper method of holding a jigger?
If you are comfortable with how you hold a jigger, it does not matter how you hold it. Bartenders sometimes add flair by holding the product between their index finger and middle finger, then backhand flipping it onto the drink. In glasses with large mouths, this works well. Still, it can be held in a conventional manner.
The good thing about these jiggers is that it can be found in every bar. It is not surprising, as bartenders will be able to use different alcohols for their cocktails. They do not need to buy a lot of measuring vessels but will just resort to the jigger whenever they are in a hurry. The thin walls of the chambers are quite impressive in that despite having thin walls, it does not break easily. Also, the jigger will not be stained easily when used with alcohol. There is no reason why you should not buy one right now if you intend to do some cocktail drinking at home.
Carly D. Thomas is a web developer at a reputed company for the last 5 years. After studying at San Mateo College of Silicon Valley on web development, he started his career at age of 24. now he is spreading his knowledge among beginners around the world through Everypost.me